Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) Supplies
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) includes tangible clothing and hardware made to protect at-risk employees, contractors, and all other humans who are regularly exposed to toxic materials, contaminants, and diseases. It helps enhance team health and safety by acting as a “shield,” which prevents foreign contaminants from entering an individual’s eyes, ears, nose, or mouth.
Pristine’s line of high-quality, custom-tailored PPE supplies will keep your team safe at all times. When you are ready to take your safety culture to the next level, give us a call!
As a leader in the industry, Pristine was featured in the Charlotte Business Journal discussing supply chain issues with PPE.
Reliable Face Masks (PPE) for COVID-19Face masks, a must-have piece of protective equipment during a surging pandemic, limits one’s exposure to expelled bodily fluids when coming into close contact with another human being. A mask acts as a wall, preventing respiratory particles from flying through open air, freely, spreading and mutating like a wildfire.
Pristine is committed to supplying various order sizes of reliable, well-adapted surgical, KN95, and N95 masks to protect our friends, family members, customers, business partners, and future clients during the on-going surge of COVID-19.
(Note: Market availability contingent-due to market supply chain deficiencies)
This year, we hope to inspire an increase in mask usage by offering fun, creative designs. Contact Pristine for your face mask needs.
Pristine is Committed to Your SafetyWith more than 1000 satisfied customers serviced and 15-plus years of experience, we can assure you our highly-skilled, well-trained team of technicians keep the health and safety of our employees, customers and clients a top priority. Pristine Wraps team members handle every project as if it were their own. We work until you are satisfied. Plus, our fast-growing portfolio of top-tier client work can attest to the legitimacy and quality of our PPE supplies.
PPE Important InformationBenefits of PPE in Your Workplace:
- Prevents sudden, uncontrollable spreading of diseases
- Creates a safer work environment for all
- Protects vital organs and extremities
- Significantly reduces the number of work-related injuries
- Protection against hefty legal fees and fines
- Prevents an overwhelming amount of employee absences
- Cover your mouth and nose with a mask
- Wash masks after each use
- Thoroughly wash your hands before removing your mask
- Dispose of PPE gear upon exiting the workplace
- Remove masks using the ear loops
- Dispose of PPE used/expired gear in its designated waste area before exiting the workplace
- Substitute glasses for goggles
- Let contaminated PPE equipment sit for a prolonged period of time
- Share used PPE equipment with another colleague
- Roll up your sleeves while working
- Wear loose-fitting clothing or masks