A vehicle chrome delete is a simple yet sophisticated modification available to all vehicle enthusiasts. This process involves covering up (or hiding) factory-installed chrome pieces found around windows, the front grille, and side pieces with a darker shade of 3M™ vinyl. Removing the stock chrome components is an excellent way to achieve a unique and more modern look for any type of vehicle.
How A Chrome Delete Benefits You
- Applicable to both the exterior and interior trim of your vehicle
- Complements vehicles of all colors
- Leaves you with a new car feeling
- Blacks out distracting badges and chrome pieces
- Creates a uniformed look without altering performance
Refresh the Look of Your Vehicle
If light-colored, dull decals are too distracting, bring your vehicle to Pristine Wraps Co. and let us take care of it for you!