Paint Protection Film Services Charlotte, NC
Have you recently purchased a new car and you’re wondering how to protect it? Once a car leaves the lot, it’s immediately exposed to the elements, from gravel and bugs to UV rays. Inevitably, the paint will chip and fade over time, diminishing the look of your vehicle and impacting its resale value, as well. Fortunately, Pristine Wraps can help.
Pristine Wraps has worked with thousands of customers around the Charlotte area, including Ballantyne, Rock Hill, and Cornelius. Our paint protection film, or PPF, is professionally installed, and it will keep your car’s exterior looking its best for years to come.
What is Paint Protection Film?
Paint Protection Film creates the strongest defense of your car’s exterior from environmental and human damage. This invisible shield is actually a thick layer of urethane that is applied to the body panels to protect the paint underneath.
Urethane is a strong, flexible material that is resistant to both UV rays and damage. When it’s applied to the body of your car, it becomes a second skin. Your car will still retain its beautiful shine, but the paint will also be protected from scratches and dings, as well as UV and chemical erosion. While it appears invisible on the exterior of your car, it’s actually much thicker than a coat of factory paint. When impacted, the force is absorbed by a much larger area, protecting the paint underneath.
The Benefits of Paint Protection Film
- It’s Self-Healing – While you may see a scratch or scuff on your PPF, it won’t stay long. That’s because the urethane film will actually heal itself. When heat is applied, either by sitting in the sun or a warm car wash, the material becomes malleable and goes back to its original shape. Most importantly, the scratch won’t affect the paint underneath.
- Retain Resale Value – Many factors impact your car’s resale value, including mileage and condition of the engine. However, the car’s exterior creates the first impression. Cars with knicks and dings indicative of general wear and tear will often sell for less than those with pristine paint jobs. PPF will help retain value and will keep your car looking great for its next potential owner.
- Protection that Looks Great – In the past, vehicle owners would attach black fabric covers to the hoods of their cars, in hopes to protect the paint from bugs and debris. While it may have been an effective solution, it wasn’t an attractive one. Paint protection film is invisible, but it also maintains the shine and appearance of the paint underneath.
- It’s Cost Effective – The urethane coating that self-heals from damage also repels most dirt, dust, and grime! If you notice something is stuck to the exterior of your vehicle, simply wipe it away with a soft rag or sponge.
- Easy Maintenance – While many scratches and dings can be repaired, it comes at a price, as well as time off the road. When PPF is applied to the exterior of your car, you won’t need to worry about repairs or repainting. Your car will look great now and well into the future.
Pristine Wraps Offers 10-Year Warranty on PPF Packages
$2,500 Full Front End PPF Package
(Hood, Front Bumper, Fenders, Headlights, & Mirrors)
Contact Us For More PPF Packages
Paint Protection Film (PPF) FAQCan I take my car through the automatic car wash? We don’t recommend you use the automatic car wash once paint protection film has been applied. Fortunately, the film will repel much of the dirt and grime that can accumulate. Once it’s time to wash your car, choose a shady spot to hand wash with PPF-safe soap and a soft sponge.
How long will my PPF last? With regular maintenance, your PPF will protect the exterior of your car for 7 to 10 years!
Will PPF fit my vehicle? Yes! Our installers will create a template unique to your vehicle, then apply it directly to its body panels. The result is a custom fit and superior paint protection.
Why Work with Pristine Wraps?
Your car is important to you. Our goal is to help you maintain its pristine appearance for years to come. With paint protection film from Pristine Wraps, you can rest assured that your vehicle’s paint is protected from scratches, dings, UV light, and even chemical reactions from sand and salt. We also offer custom designed vinyl wraps to turn your vehicle into a work of art, as well as a range of commercial solutions, including fleet wraps, window tinting, and signage.
Call us today to learn more about our PPF services!